Jul 26, 2015

CPN Life














CPN Life the new website from Central Pattana presents Lips Magazine 16th Anniversary with 100 online influencers. The photos exhibition at Groove CTW the food and drinks hangout place, to celebrate 16 years of fresh, fashion, food home, beauty and style of Lips. MM candy got the honer to be one of the digital influencer. Thank you! for selected me. I never think to have impact on people online but happy to inspired them some how. Grab an issue of Lips today and please click like >>> CPNLife 
#CPNlife #LipsMagazine x #mmcandyblog photo by #kkentia @kkentia 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mark,

    Sorry to post it here, I'm looking for bloggers for collaborate
    I came across your blog and I want to invite you for a collaboration with ZALORA Thailand
    I have sent you an email (in your yahoo.com)
    Hop you will interested!

    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Jin

    ReplyDelete